|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
blogger views (and counting!)
currently online
disclaimer
welcome to jasminebloggy.bs. feel free to read around.
This blog was found on blogskins.com and edited by me! (:
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Thursday, August 11, 2005
 @ 8:40 PM
Today is a sad day lahz.. Haha.. my 3 bestest dears all cry then i oso feel lyk cryin lor.. 3 problems at one time.. Then I am lyk in the middle again.. Being in the middle... Haizx.. Jac de fone tio confiscated by Chiang.. Then she was cryin.. Kelly take out then so ming xian.. then aft sch jac de mum come n tok to chiang.. Get bek fone le then her mum scold her.. Then aft tt she called mummy... Then she was lyk so angry aft the fone call... sayin mummy say her fake.. Action niaz.. Haix.. aft tt at library.. Eva oso cry.. coz her fren migratin.. Then she sad.. Still got her fam doesn't seems to understand her.. Hmmm.. Actually compared to me, she is oredi okok liaos.. Haiz.. I lend her my shoulder lor.. Then aft drey oso cried.. She rem her dog wad the dog put to slp.. Both lean on my shoulder.. Then I oso felt lyk cryin le lors.. But I din eventually.. Huai Ching, Keane n Wang Zhi were thr.. HC n Wang ran into the library workrm juz to stop her frm eatin tt but thr was a rule tt non-librarians r not allowed to go in.. they din care... They run in but kena scolded by Lee Yee... stupid lahz.. She suck!! Scold HC n Wang... HC giv her attitude... So pro.. Respect.. Haizx.. Sry dear.. I nvr reply u.. Coz my fone... Exceed dao siao liaos.. Haha.. Hmmz.. Audrey is still eatin panadols.. She broke her promise.. I giv up on her le.. But now eva oso tryin to follow her lor.. Infact she oredi eatin since last yr.. Kao! Suck manz... Make me so sad lor.. Feelin so down today.. Haizx.. Got home arnd 6++ then in the end kena scolded by my mum.. I lied to my mum I stay bek for remedial.. Then in the end is acc them, lend them my shoulder.. Then tryin to help them but duno how to... Now I tink I givin up on Drey le lor.. Hopeless le.. Then aft tio scoldin I was lyk.. Bo chap bo chap.. black face.. Nvr tok, no smile on my face.. Now even come online oso limited time.. 1/2 hr.. Kaoz.. Cannot sms, cannot come online.. If I tok on fone sure oso nag.. Wad can I do?! Wad the.. This sat got stucked wit 4 events.. Russ bdae celebration, eva bdae celebration chalet, Jac story tellin n tuition! Kaoz.. All so coincidence crush... Haizx.. I duno wadda do liao lahz.. tink I really givin up on her le.. Haizx.. =( sadd... Juz to say... I nvr neglect u.. coz they r my bez frens.. n i care for them.. U oso lor.. Dun tink too much lah k... Hmmm.. Tink tts all le bahz.. Buaiz..
©JASUMI blogged;
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Thursday, August 11, 2005
 @ 8:40 PM
Today is a sad day lahz.. Haha.. my 3 bestest dears all cry then i oso feel lyk cryin lor.. 3 problems at one time.. Then I am lyk in the middle again.. Being in the middle... Haizx.. Jac de fone tio confiscated by Chiang.. Then she was cryin.. Kelly take out then so ming xian.. then aft sch jac de mum come n tok to chiang.. Get bek fone le then her mum scold her.. Then aft tt she called mummy... Then she was lyk so angry aft the fone call... sayin mummy say her fake.. Action niaz.. Haix.. aft tt at library.. Eva oso cry.. coz her fren migratin.. Then she sad.. Still got her fam doesn't seems to understand her.. Hmmm.. Actually compared to me, she is oredi okok liaos.. Haiz.. I lend her my shoulder lor.. Then aft drey oso cried.. She rem her dog wad the dog put to slp.. Both lean on my shoulder.. Then I oso felt lyk cryin le lors.. But I din eventually.. Huai Ching, Keane n Wang Zhi were thr.. HC n Wang ran into the library workrm juz to stop her frm eatin tt but thr was a rule tt non-librarians r not allowed to go in.. they din care... They run in but kena scolded by Lee Yee... stupid lahz.. She suck!! Scold HC n Wang... HC giv her attitude... So pro.. Respect.. Haizx.. Sry dear.. I nvr reply u.. Coz my fone... Exceed dao siao liaos.. Haha.. Hmmz.. Audrey is still eatin panadols.. She broke her promise.. I giv up on her le.. But now eva oso tryin to follow her lor.. Infact she oredi eatin since last yr.. Kao! Suck manz... Make me so sad lor.. Feelin so down today.. Haizx.. Got home arnd 6++ then in the end kena scolded by my mum.. I lied to my mum I stay bek for remedial.. Then in the end is acc them, lend them my shoulder.. Then tryin to help them but duno how to... Now I tink I givin up on Drey le lor.. Hopeless le.. Then aft tio scoldin I was lyk.. Bo chap bo chap.. black face.. Nvr tok, no smile on my face.. Now even come online oso limited time.. 1/2 hr.. Kaoz.. Cannot sms, cannot come online.. If I tok on fone sure oso nag.. Wad can I do?! Wad the.. This sat got stucked wit 4 events.. Russ bdae celebration, eva bdae celebration chalet, Jac story tellin n tuition! Kaoz.. All so coincidence crush... Haizx.. I duno wadda do liao lahz.. tink I really givin up on her le.. Haizx.. =( sadd... Juz to say... I nvr neglect u.. coz they r my bez frens.. n i care for them.. U oso lor.. Dun tink too much lah k... Hmmm.. Tink tts all le bahz.. Buaiz..
©JASUMI blogged;
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet & punch-that-goblin.co.nr
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|