|
web information

BLOG STARTED: 10/19/07
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??
current layout: science box
last updated: april/28/08
blogger views (and counting!)
currently online
disclaimer
welcome to jasminebloggy.bs. feel free to read around.
This blog was found on blogskins.com and edited by me! (:
tag me if you want to be linked.
COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in 
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
webmistress
|
 Saturday, February 19, 2005
 @ 5:44 PM
So tired today.. The flag day thingy lorx.. Then I quarrelled wit Jac.. Kiti came to meet me at Dawson thr then we took 33 to Tiong to meet Bao Ting.. We boarded the same bus as Melissa.. The sec 4 de.. Hahax.. The Melissa sumone lyk worx.. Hahax.. tellin him to let him get jealous.. Wahaha!! We went to the 711 to buy sweets while waitin for Bao Ting.. Then we saw Zhi Ping.. We buy finish le then saw Barney soon, Bao Ting came.. Then we went to the station inside.. N Barney, Tian Guan n Reynold saw us.. They were at the other side.. Then Barney sms to ask us to go over.. I replied.. Diam lahx.. We wan san ren shi jie.. Hahax.. He called Bao Ting then we say y muz we go over.. Wahaha!! We oso said tt if we go over thr, we will take out cam take him then print n put PH's tabletop.. Then he scared.. Hahax.. After we collected the tins n then went Orchard to sell flag.. At abt 10, Jac n Drey say wanna go Jurong.. I din wanna go lorx.. So we argued.. In the end bcome quarrel.. wasted money n time takin MRT lorx.. Then in the end they stayed at Orchard so long walkin here n thr wastin more time.. So angry.. Then tt Kian Teon said wanna go Shenton Way sell flag ended up at Orchard qiang sheng yi.. Haiz.. After tt, we went Jurong East meet Evad n went Jurong point walk walk.. They asked Rong to go Jurong to donate money.. Haiz.. Hopeless creeps.. I din take any cause I din tok to him or even looked at him.. Then I saw a watch tt I lost in sch last yr.. Haiz.. $10.. I wanted to buy but no money.. My uncle gave it to me for Christmas Present 2 yrs ago.. I lyked tt v much.. I saw it in many diff colours.. Haiz.. Mized tt watch alotx.. Wonder whr it is now.. Who ever stole it or picked is so lucky.. The stealer is diff the stealer shall die.. Haha!! Me, Evad, Jac n Drey took Neoprints but then the time was too short.. We din hav enuff time to deco.. Then now v diff to giv out equally.. Haven get the photo yet.. Wasted so much money travellin to one place to another.. Haiz.. Went back to Buona Vista at 2.05 lidat to return can.. Then tt idiot Barney kp pointin at me.. I pointed him back n then took photos.. Took Song Hoe, Anthony, Dinosaur.. Hahax!! Song Hoe for Drey, Anthony n Barney de for fun.. Hahax.. Then took MRT back to Jurong Point juz to eat.. Haiz.. Lame ritez.. Anywhr oso can eat but we went Jurong Point.. Haiz.. Then Da Jie tagged along.. She was goin to meet her fren.. Then She n Drey plus Evad were v beh song.. Drey n Evad said tt they dun wanna tok to her le.. Haiz.. A bit lyk me, after quarrellin wit Jac, I kept v quiet.. Nvr tok to her n Drey.. Cause I was angry.. Plus I was slpy n tt made me more tired.. Now ended up at my grandma hse.. Hahax.. If its not cause of the NKF card, I wouldn't hav to come.. Hahax.. Then can stay at home n play Maplestory.. Hahax.. I guess i'll stop here.. Kekex.. Buaix.. ~Snowin!!~ Walkin on the snow alone..
©JASUMI blogged;
|
|
about me
further stuffs of you here |
 Saturday, February 19, 2005
 @ 5:44 PM
So tired today.. The flag day thingy lorx.. Then I quarrelled wit Jac.. Kiti came to meet me at Dawson thr then we took 33 to Tiong to meet Bao Ting.. We boarded the same bus as Melissa.. The sec 4 de.. Hahax.. The Melissa sumone lyk worx.. Hahax.. tellin him to let him get jealous.. Wahaha!! We went to the 711 to buy sweets while waitin for Bao Ting.. Then we saw Zhi Ping.. We buy finish le then saw Barney soon, Bao Ting came.. Then we went to the station inside.. N Barney, Tian Guan n Reynold saw us.. They were at the other side.. Then Barney sms to ask us to go over.. I replied.. Diam lahx.. We wan san ren shi jie.. Hahax.. He called Bao Ting then we say y muz we go over.. Wahaha!! We oso said tt if we go over thr, we will take out cam take him then print n put PH's tabletop.. Then he scared.. Hahax.. After we collected the tins n then went Orchard to sell flag.. At abt 10, Jac n Drey say wanna go Jurong.. I din wanna go lorx.. So we argued.. In the end bcome quarrel.. wasted money n time takin MRT lorx.. Then in the end they stayed at Orchard so long walkin here n thr wastin more time.. So angry.. Then tt Kian Teon said wanna go Shenton Way sell flag ended up at Orchard qiang sheng yi.. Haiz.. After tt, we went Jurong East meet Evad n went Jurong point walk walk.. They asked Rong to go Jurong to donate money.. Haiz.. Hopeless creeps.. I din take any cause I din tok to him or even looked at him.. Then I saw a watch tt I lost in sch last yr.. Haiz.. $10.. I wanted to buy but no money.. My uncle gave it to me for Christmas Present 2 yrs ago.. I lyked tt v much.. I saw it in many diff colours.. Haiz.. Mized tt watch alotx.. Wonder whr it is now.. Who ever stole it or picked is so lucky.. The stealer is diff the stealer shall die.. Haha!! Me, Evad, Jac n Drey took Neoprints but then the time was too short.. We din hav enuff time to deco.. Then now v diff to giv out equally.. Haven get the photo yet.. Wasted so much money travellin to one place to another.. Haiz.. Went back to Buona Vista at 2.05 lidat to return can.. Then tt idiot Barney kp pointin at me.. I pointed him back n then took photos.. Took Song Hoe, Anthony, Dinosaur.. Hahax!! Song Hoe for Drey, Anthony n Barney de for fun.. Hahax.. Then took MRT back to Jurong Point juz to eat.. Haiz.. Lame ritez.. Anywhr oso can eat but we went Jurong Point.. Haiz.. Then Da Jie tagged along.. She was goin to meet her fren.. Then She n Drey plus Evad were v beh song.. Drey n Evad said tt they dun wanna tok to her le.. Haiz.. A bit lyk me, after quarrellin wit Jac, I kept v quiet.. Nvr tok to her n Drey.. Cause I was angry.. Plus I was slpy n tt made me more tired.. Now ended up at my grandma hse.. Hahax.. If its not cause of the NKF card, I wouldn't hav to come.. Hahax.. Then can stay at home n play Maplestory.. Hahax.. I guess i'll stop here.. Kekex.. Buaix.. ~Snowin!!~ Walkin on the snow alone..
©JASUMI blogged;
|
|
freebies
if you got some stuffs you wanna share then share it here
|
credits
designer: Ms.SockPuppet & punch-that-goblin.co.nr
reference: detonatedlove
image: scienceishardcore
powered by: blogspot
cursor: lovecandied
|
affiliates
Those Close ones
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
friend @ blogger friend
|